Universal Surfboard Rack Attachment for Our E-Bikes (+ most others)side-ride seat-post mounted detachable racks, adjustable for long or short boards
Our universal surfboard racks provide a safe, secure ride for you and your surfboard. Thoughtfully designed to prevent your bike and board rubbing and scratching. Fully adjustable to suit both short and longboards. Attaches to the seat-post for a side-ride carry position. Quick-release arms allow it to detach in seconds when not in use.
Who’s it for?
If you live near the beach, own a bike and love to surf, the most practical way to get you and your board to the waves is via your bike + surfboard rack attachment. It’s eco-friendly. It’ll get the legs warmed-up before hitting the waves. Plus, you’ll save up on petrol money and never have to worry about traffic or parking again, even on the busiest summer days!
- Adjustable for different boards (suits short and longer boards)
- Padded for surfboard protection
- Sturdy lightweight aluminium frame (no rust)
- The colour is anodized to the material, so it does not chip off when the paint does
- Quick-release arms (easy to detach when not in use)
- Integrated stretch bungee cords (occy straps) to secure your board
- Suitable for all our bike models (and most other bicycles if you need a rack for a bike that’s not a Vamos)
- Mounts to standard seat-posts 25mm to 32mm
- Instal in minutes
NSW/ACT (Free) 1-2 Days.
VIC/QLD ($50) 1-2 Days.
NT/SA/TAS ($100) 2-3 Days.
WA ($200) 4-5 Days.
Expected business days to receive your purchase are given above.